If you’re looking for attractive, cost-effective and highly versatile ways to promote your business or community organization, vehicle wraps from A to Z Signs & Engraving may be a savvy option for you. Here’s why:
- Vehicle wraps draw a lot of attention – According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA), vehicle wraps offer you unmatched versatility to help you market your business, product, event or service. Unlike other media options such as radio, billboards, TV, or direct mail, vehicle wraps work for you 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Vehicle wraps are cost-effective and creative – The OAAA states that vehicle wraps offer the lowest cost-per-impression of any form of advertising. Depending on population and the geographic area where you do business, a single vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 and 70,000 daily impressions. Vehicle wraps can be used for long-term or short-term product or event advertising; plus, you control the style, design, and when wraps are updated or replaced.
- Even setbacks are promotional opportunities – Traffic jams are no fun and can rob you or your employees of precious time to do business. With vehicle wraps, even traffic jams are excellent promotional opportunities! While you’re at a standstill, you’re still reaching commuters and pedestrians who see you while you’re stuck. Also, companies that use vehicle wraps on an entire fleet report boosts in name recognition substantially greater than other advertising media.
- Reach audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income, and professions – With vehicle wraps, you don’t have to spend valuable time identifying a strategy for a target audience. Everyone who sees your beautifully-adorned vehicle is a potential customer, even when it’s just sitting in your home driveway.
- Local targeting, but global possibilities—It’s a given that driving and parking a wrapped vehicle in the community where you do business will increase awareness among those who live, work or run errands nearby. But that’s just the beginning – You can take your wrapped vehicle to sporting or cultural events, conventions and tradeshows, even on vacation. If you’ve got a boat, wrap it! Even if you’re off the clock, a vehicle wrap is working for your business wherever you are.
- It’s the right strategy at the right time – Studies show that folks are spending more time in vehicles than ever before – an average of 20 hours a week! According to the American Trucking Association, 91% of drivers will notice advertising on vehicles and actually study them, compared to 71% for billboards. Studies also show that people perceive a company as successful when they use vehicle advertising.
Owning a business is not easy and determining the right form of promotion can be time consuming and expensive. For eye catching design and affordability, it’s hard to beat vehicle advertising and A to Z Signs & Engraving has the skill, experience and creativity to create the right solution for you. And there are many options in addition to full or partial vehicle wraps, including vinyl car graphics, door magnets and tail gate wraps, to name a few. To explore your options or find out more, give us a call at (828) 454-0983 or explore our website.